View details about current schedule, Lovelies!
- April 28th & 29th
- May 5-6 & 12-13
- May 19th & 20th
- May 19th & 20th
- May 26-28 & June 2-3
- June 2-3 & 9-10
- Upcoming Events
Ace of Blades is under new management.
If you enjoyed the Axed in Time axe throw then you will enjoy the new Son of Blades, formally Ace of Blades. We at SoB will try and hold the same fun, spontaneous, outgoing, and safe antics as AoB.
Come see us at some of the best Venue’s in the Midwest!
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Experienced and beginner knife-throwers are called to join us for family friendly fun.
Our booth will be located in the heart of some of the best festivals and faires around!
- Our venues include:
- Nebraska Renaissance Faire at Elkhorn
- Renaissance Faire of Nebraska at Belleview Berry Patch
- Quad City Renaissance Faire
- Renfaire After Dark at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park
- Central Iowa Renaissance Festival at Middle Amana
- Central Missouri Renaissance Festival at Kingdom City
Information about knife-throwing
- What is the pricing for throws?
3 throws for $1.00
10 throws for $2.00
- When is the knife-throwing competition?
Each day of the faire, we hold a knife throwing competition. Times vary depending on other activities at the faire.
- How can I enter the competition?
You must sign up at the start of the competition at the knife throwing booth. The competition consists of three rounds of 5 throws each, and is $5.00 to enter. The winner, at the end of three rounds will win their own set of throwing knives.
- Where is your booth located?
On the east side of Castle Park adjacent to the Privies and across from the Blacksmith.
- Can I practice before the event?
Absolutely! Practice throwing begins as early as 10:00am when the faire opens, and goes all day.
- How many contestants join the competition?
It varies each day of the faire. The more you play, the greater your odds of winning the competition and your own set of knives!